Popular Picnic Packages & Pricing for 2023
This is a simple guide to help keep a realistic focus on your best event. Venue selection, limited dates, budget boundaries, discount days, and information on other variables can be discussed.
- An average complete picnic with 300+ people will cost $30-40 PP
- A deluxe picnic with several upgrades will cost $50-60+ PP
- Custom, high end events you can expect $100+ PP
Food & Beverage Services
Food services prices are 100% all-inclusive based on 300+ servings.
Below is a list of our popular picnic-style options and common pricing. All food is made on-site with our state-of-the-art portable set-up. Vegan options are available. For less than 300 servings, there will be a surcharge based on service times and quantities. Events with over 1000+ servings will receive a discount. All of our fees are upfront with no hidden costs - simple pricing with no surprises. Food and beverage service is on average anywhere from 40-55% of an event budget.
MENU Options Starting at $11.75 PP
These are the most popular menu options we offer with common pricing based on 300 guests.
- ALL-BEEF HOT DOGS with deluxe condiment bar, chili, cheese and a bag of chips $11.75 pp
- 1/3 lb. ANGUS HAMBURGERS with deluxe condiment bar, potato salad, BBQ beans, green salad, cookies $19.75 PP + a hot dog for add'l $3.75 PP
- Hickory smoked TRI-TIP and BBQ chicken with potato salad, BBQ beans, green salad, cookies $24.50 PP + a hot dog for add'l $4.50 PP
- BBQ chicken, ribs, and pulled pork with fresh fruit salad, baked mac n cheese, vegetable normandy, and tex-mex corn. (price varies)
Tea, pink lemonade, water with ice service $2.75 PP + a soda for add'l $1.50 PP
Fun Foods (choose Two)
Starts at 2.95 PP
- Shaved Ice
- Cotton Candy
- Snow Cone
- Funnel Cakes
- Candy Apples
- Ice Cream Novelties
Leading the Picnic Industry in Field Games for 30+ Years!
Our field games provide the most group entertainment for your budget. Field game packages include a game leader, stage, sound/speakers and prizes. We have standard field game package that includes 20+ games and our deluxe field game package that has 30+ games and better prize packages.
Rides & Attractions
Rides and attraction rental prices are approx and based on a 4-hour events. Entertainment is about 20-23% of an event budget.
- Bouncer: a traditional favorite for younger kids that need to move. (starting at $300 & up)
- Combos: bouncer, slide, climbing combo centers for younger kids. (starting at $300 & up)
- Large slide: wet or dry, great ambiance for most ages. (starting at $500 & up)
- Obstacle course: these offer a higher degree of difficulty for older kids (starting at $500 & up)
- Sports attractions: we have all sports covered and recommend at least 1 game that everyone can play (starting at $250 & up)
- Interactive games & competitions (starting at $400 & up)
- Yard games like jumbo jenga, foosball, ping pong, frisbee golf, etc. (starting at $50 & up)
- Face Painters and caricature artists (starting at $125/hr)
- Arts and crafts (starting at $125/hr)
Peripherals, staff and administrative charges are usually about 10% of the budget, give or take.
- Tables, chairs, tents, and power (based on shade, seating needs and power requirements).
- Specialty decor (not common, but fun to add)
- Team members for production: set crew, serve crew, strike crew and event technician and/or manager. Based on set up duration, operating hours and take down time.
- Administrative service charge is for gas, transportation, insurance, and permits (if needed). Administration fees cover any specialty prize ordering, wrist bands, marketing material, direction signage etc. Difficult load in fees (sand, long distance, roof top).